World Bank Internship Program 2023 | Apply Now
Applications for the World Bank Summer Internship Program 2023 are now open. The World Bank Summer Internship Program 2023 is fully funded and the World Bank will cover all your expenses. Wonderful opportunity for Bachelor, Master and PhD students to apply for the World Bank Internship Program.
The World Bank Internship will take place in the USA at the Burbank headquarters in Washington DC. Another great news about the World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 is that there is no age limit. The duration of the internship program is four weeks. We encourage all candidates seeking an international internship to apply for this opportunity.
IELTS or TOEFL is not required. You can use different alternatives to demonstrate your command of English. Students from around the world are invited to apply to the World Bank.
World Bank Summer Internship Program 2023 Details
- Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Duration: 4 weeks.
- Deadline: 31st January 2021.
- Host Country: United States of America.
- Eligible Countries: International Students
WB Internship Fields
Engineering, Private Sector Development, Communications, Corporate Support, Information Technology Treasury, Finance, Social sciences, Economics, Human Development, Environment, Computing, Agriculture, Natural Resource Management and other corporate services.
World Bank Internship Benefits
- The World Bank internship program is a paid internship program; World Bank pays our hourly salary to the interns.
- It will cover your airfare travel expenses up to 3,000 USD.
- There is no age limit.
- English proficiency is required. Languages such as French, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, French, and Chinese are desirable
- Students worldwide are eligible to apply for this internship program undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. students can apply for this program.
Required Documents for WB Internship
- Statement of interest.
- Proof of enrollment in a graduate degree.
- CV/ resume.
- Vacation form.
World Bank internship program 2023 Deadline
The last date to apply for this internship program is January 31, 2021. Interested participants must apply for this internship program before the deadline. Applications after the deadline will not be entertained.
How to Apply
The application process for the World Bank Internship is completely online. Upload all required documents and save your application. If you are interested in applying for the World Bank Internship Program, visit the WB Internship Program 2021.
Tags: How to get an internship at the World Bank, World Bank Internship for undergraduates