Are you looking for an international internship opportunity? If so! Then this post is for you; Today, we are here with the WHO Internship Program 2022. The WHO or world health organization offers an excellent opportunity for international students. They are offering a paid internship program for 2022 to students who have completed their master’s, bachelor’s, or doctorate degrees. education.
The duration of the internship program is from 6 to 24 weeks; therefore, applicants must be available between this period. Applicants will gain experience in human resource management, international relations, and communication through this program.
The World Health Organization initiated this internship program to meet the global challenges facing the health sector by training and educating students around the world. Participants’ expenses will be covered during their internship program by the World Health Organization.
Please check the points mentioned below and apply accordingly for more details on WHO Internship 2022-2023. The World Bank also offers an internship program for international students.
WHO Internship Program 2022 Details
- Expenses: covered
- Education required: Masters, Ph.D., undergraduate, or graduate
- Deadline: not announced
- Organization: World Health Organization
- Tenure: 6-24 weeks
- Financial assistance can be provided on the declaration of interest.
- Free Lunch will be provided from some station.
- A living allowance will be provided.
- Medical and health insurance will be covered.
Fields Available for WHO Internship Program 2022 | World Health Organization
- Human Resource Management.
- International relations.
- Technical fields of WHO.
- Applicants should be graduated or enrolled in the degrees mentioned above.
- Proficiency in any of the two official languages is required.
- Applicant must have a passport.
- It should be the applicant’s first time applying for WHO.
- Applicant should be older than 20.
- An application of acknowledgement
- Official educational transcripts
- A well-written CV
- Medical certificate
- Reference letters
To apply, visit the official WHO link mentioned below: