Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2022-2023 It will award various scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programs starting in the fall of 2022. One such scholarship program is the Uppsala University Global Scholarships, formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
Fields of study
Master Programmes commencing 29 August 2022.
- Uppsala University
- Masters Degree
- Deadline: 1 Feb 2022 (annual)
- Study in: Sweden
- Course starts Aug 2022
Scholarships 2022-2023 is for Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country outside the EU / EEA and Switzerland.
- Must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational setting.
- You can only be awarded a Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2022-2023 for a Master’s program at Uppsala University chosen as the first priority (the program that you have ranked as the highest of the four programs you can choose from in University Admissions ).
- Applicant must have applied for the master’s program before the university admission deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the master’s program you applied for. College Admissions must receive the application fee and your completed supporting documents before the deadline.
- To be considered Scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programs via the website www.universityadmissions.se between October 18, 2021 and January 17, 2022. The program at Uppsala University should rank as your first priority of choice.
- Then, you need to submit a scholarship application form online during the application period from January 18 to February 1, 2022.
Official Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2022-2023 Website: http://www.uu.se/en/admissions/scholarships/uppsala-university/.