Details The Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarships 2022
Karolinska Institute offers some Karolinska Institute Global Masters Scholarships to excellent international students from outside the EU / EEA who have been admitted to one of the university’s Global Masters programs starting each fall semester.
- Masters Degree
- Deadline: 17 Jan 2022 (Annual)
- Study in: Sweden
- Course starts 2022
Field(s) of study
Global Master’s Programmes offered at the University.
The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers tuition (or part of tuition for programs taught only partially by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, living and other expenses are not covered.
- Applied for one of the Karolinska Institutet’s global master’s programs starting in 2022.
- Be a tuition-paying student (outside the EU / EEA).
- Have paid the application fee before February 1, 2022.
- Meet the entry and documentation requirements for the program you have applied for.
Application instructions for The Karolinska Institute
Applications for the KI Global Masters Scholarship from Fall 2022 are made online from October 18, 2021 to January 17, 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to get the online application form and detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://education.ki.se/scholarships?_ga=2.268220110.1518263336.1511789240-395775654.1511789240