Seed Scholars Program in Partnership with Yale Women in Economics 2022 program that creates the next generation of economically empowered young women of color by helping them apply for college scholarships, as well as teaching professional and financial management skills.
They are a nonprofit organization that seeks to financially empower young women of color by helping them make better financial decisions starting in college. They help them apply for college scholarships, teach financial literacy, and professional development skills. In association with “Yale Women in Economics”, they have designed the Seeds of Fortune Inc. 2022 scholarship program.
Seed Scholars Program in Partnership with Yale Women in Economics 2022 Details
- 10-month college admissions and funding support program (meet once a month)
- Mandatory 10-Day Summer College Prep Boot Camp
- Research project led by Yale Women in Economics and Yale visiting professors
- (4) One-day Yale Residential Admission and Overnight Tour
- Meet ambitious young women of color and join our 4-year college network
- Learn how to create an application for scholarships and universities
- Preparation for interviews
- Business plan contest
- Connect to the best colleges and universities for HBCU admission, private and public
- A selected participant receives a $ 500 college scholarship.
- Must be HS Junior / HS current graduating class of 2023
- Attending a public school or a Catholic school
- Identify yourself as a student of color (African American, Asian American, Latina or Native American)
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- Follow the Apply Now link to submit the application.
- Follow the official link for more details.
Application Deadline: January 14, 2022 (10 Days Remaining).