Santen’s Action for Inclusion One Young World Scholarship
Santen’s Action for Inclusion One Young World Scholarship, with a proud history of more than 130 years, is a Japanese company with a global presence in 60 countries. We are in a unique position as a specialized company, 100% dedicated to eye health.
Santen is a proud founding member of The Valuable 500, the global voice for disability inclusion in business. Launched at the World Economic Forum in 2019, The Valuable 500 is a collective of 500 CEOs and their companies, representing some of the world’s biggest brands. Together, these leaders foster innovation and early adoption of disability inclusion throughout the business value chain. Companies within the Valuable 500 represent 68 sectors, 41 countries, more than 21 million employees, and $ 8 billion in annual revenue.
Santen’s Action for Inclusion One Young World Scholarship is pleased to offer Action for Inclusion | Santen One Young World Scholarship. This program will allow three young agents of change to participate in the One Young World Summit 2023 as part of the Santen global delegation. In line with our commitment to inclusion and our passion for embracing new solutions, this scholarship is intended for:
- Young entrepreneurs or advocates who are working on solutions to address disability inclusion.
- Young entrepreneurs or advocates for people with disabilities.
Application deadline : 7 January 2023
Scholars will receive
- Return air travel.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues in Tokyo.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Tokyo.
- Hotel accommodation in Tokyo on a shared basis between 15 and 19 (inclusive) May.
- From 18 to 30 years old at the time of the Un Joven World Summit 2023.
- Passion for local and global problems.
- Willingness to get involved and collaborate with fellow Santen fellows and employees who also attend the Summit.
- History of developing solutions that improve the inclusion of people with disabilities through entrepreneurship or advocacy.
- Most of the delegates are between 18 and 30 years old. The One Young World team will consider applications from those over 30, until appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to participate are demonstrated. We are unable to accept applications from individuals under the age of 18 at the time of the Summit.
How to Apply
For more details refer the: Official Website.Tags: Santen’s Action for Inclusion One Young World Scholarship 2023