Online Apply Imperial College of Business Studies | Admissions ICBS
Established in 1991, Imperial College of Business Studies is a private higher education institution located in the urban environment of Lahore (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants), the largest city in Punjab. Officially accredited by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, Imperial College of Business Studies is a very small (Uni-rank enrollment range: 500-999 students) co-educational Pakistani higher education institution. Imperial College of Business Studies offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in a number of fields of study. Imperial College of Business Studies provides students with a range of academic and non-academic facilities and services including a library as well as administrative services.
Fall 2023 Admissions Are Now Open
- Admission requirements for B.Sc. Engineering Programs are as under:
- Applicants who succeed in getting admission in a program shall have to complete several credit hours before the award of a degree. This number will be according to the policies of the Higher Education Commission, and the Scheme of Studies approved by the Academic Council of ICBS.
- Credit Hours are weights assigned to a course. The distribution is as follows:
- Theory: One credit is equivalent to one hour of class for course of theory per week throughout the semester.
- Practical: One credit is equivalent to two to three hours of Laboratory Work as per requirement of the concerned Department per week throughout the Semester.
- Research: One credit is equivalent to three hours of Research Work per week throughout the Semester.
Imperial College of Business Studies Lahore Fee Structure 2021
|B.Sc. Civil Engineering||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,283,000|
|B.Sc. Electrical Engineering||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,215,000|
|B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,232,500|
|B.Sc in Architecture||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,322,500|
|BS in Computer Science||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 700,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 700,000|
Imperial College of Business Studies Lahore Programs
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences Humanities
- Faculty of Computer Sciences
- Faculty of Business Administration
ICBS was established in 1991 by the Pakistan Benevolent and Social Management Trust. The initial development of ICBS was supported by an academic collaboration with the University of Hull, UK. ICBS has established a truly enviable reputation for integrity and excellence in higher education in a short span of time. The college offers highly market-relevant undergraduate and graduate programs in business administration and related fields. ICBS is actively involved in research and offers short training courses for industry. Major programs in this area include Small Business Finance Corporation (now SME Bank), First Women Bank, and Pakistan Television Corporation. The quality of higher education in Pakistan is naturally a major concern for the college and its sponsors. We belong to ICBS because of our pursuit of quality.
ICBS is one of only thirteen private institutions in Pakistan selected through an independent evaluation by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) to provide scholarships to students from the Government of Japan (JICA). could ICBS is one of the few elite institutions in Pakistan approved by Citibank where bank staff can be enrolled, and Citibank reimburses the program fee. Our students have also excelled in universities abroad, and some are even teaching abroad. All this has been made possible by the tireless efforts of our teachers. The college has one of the most qualified group of faculty members. Almost all faculty members have foreign academic credentials – and as a group, there are probably few institutions in Pakistan that can match it. ICBS has academic advisors consisting of faculty in the US, UK and the Middle East. It has signed MOUs/agreements for student exchange and faculty collaboration with several universities in USA and UK. Faculty and staff, and facilities alone are not enough to determine quality – another important input is the quality of its student intake. ICBS has a very selective student body. Generally, only fifty percent of all applicants are accepted for admission. A large number of these students hold first class bachelor’s degrees from institutions like Government College, Lahore, and Kinnaird College, Lahore. Students, who are admitted through a rigorous screening process, typically have excellent schooling and academic backgrounds.
(+92) 3 111 777 222
(+92) 3 111 888 222Imperial College of Business Studies Lahore fee structure