Lahore School Of Economics Admission 2023 – Apply Online Now!
Admission into the School’s Bachelors Programs in LSE is organized by way of an entry exam and interview process. Entry conditions for the Bachelors Programmes are:
- Matric and FA/FSc with a minimum 660 marks.
- American High School Diploma with a minimum 80% marks.
- Foreign Baccalaureate with a minimum 30 or over points out of 45.
- GCE ‘O’ Level goes in 6 subjects and A Level with a normal of C in 3 major subjects. Applicants waiting for finalized result can also fill out an application subject to the affliction that they distribute their A Level / FA / FSc and High School result right after their announcement.
All these programs are deal by professional staff, LSE have very experienced and well educated staff every department. LSE is trying their best to provide best research and study environment. All staff is always available so that students can get help any time.
LSE is working very hard to provide best education to every student they are offering MBA and MBA professional programs as well.
Entry Requirement for MBA:
- A 4 year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.A(Honors) degree with CGPA of 3.0 / first Division is a essential for entrance into the MBA Program for Professionals.
- The School admits students into its MBA Program for Professionals one time a year in July. Admissions Processing Plan for MBA Finance and Marketing
LSE is offering MPhil as well in selected areas like
- MPhil in Economics
- MPhil in Business Administration (Research)
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MPhil in Environmental Science and Policy
- LSE has started Doctrate program as well in few subject’s like
- Ph.D in Business Administration
- Ph.D in Economics