KTH Sweden Scholarship 2023 | Study in Europe
Looking for a scholarship in Sweden? If so! Your wait is over; The application is now open to apply for the KTH Sweden 2023 scholarship. This scholarship in Sweden is offered to international students to pursue their master’s programs. KTH Royal Institute of Technology has recently announced scholarships for academic year 2023. Students seeking Swedish scholarships 2023 are strongly encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
This Swedish scholarship 2023 offers more than 60 fields of study. The Swedish government is responsible for covering the finances of the applicants. KTH University is one of the best universities present in Sweden. This is the best opportunity for international students to study in Europe.
All University programs are taught in English. The KTH Scholarship in Sweden 2023 aims to select ambitious, hardworking and intelligent students from various backgrounds to create a wonderful work environment.
KTH Sweden Scholarship 2023 Details
- Finances: Covered
- Degree Offered: Masters
- Application Deadline: 17th January 2023
- Host Country: Sweden
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Institute: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
About KTH Scholarship
The KTH Sweden scholarship covers the full tuition fees for the master’s program. The scholarship is offered to all international students in the world. In the academic year 2021, 10% of scholarship applicants admitted to a program were selected for the KTH Scholarship (69 out of 669). The scholarship selection process is based on merit and academic record.
Fields & Majors Offered
- Engineering Mechanics
- Railway Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Nuclear Energy Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mathematics (Joint)
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering (Joint)
Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology, and Health
- Innovative Technology for Healthy Living (Joint EIT Health)
- Medical Biotechnology
- Molecular Techniques in Life Science (Joint)
- Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering for Energy and Environment
- Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology
- Polymer Technology (Joint Nordic Five Tech)
- Macromolecular Materials
- Molecular Science and Engineering
- Sports Technology
- Technology, Work and Health
Industrial Engineering and Management
- Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering (Joint Nordic Five Tech)
- Sustainable Production Development
- Decentralized Smart Energy Systems (Joint Erasmus+)
- Integrated Product Design
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Materials Science
- Environmental Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management (One year)
- Production Engineering and Management
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Industrial Management
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Security and Cloud Computing (Joint Erasmus+)
- Systems, Control, and Robotics
- Smart Electrical Networks and Systems (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- Software Engineering of Distributed Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Information and Network Engineering
- Interactive Media Technology
- Machine Learning
- Energy for Smart Cities (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- ICT Innovation
- ICT Innovation (Joint EIT Digital)
- Electric Power Engineering
- Communication Systems
- Computer Science
- Electromagnetics, Fusion and Space Engineering
- Renewable Energy (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- Nuclear Energy (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
Architecture and the Built Environment
- Transport and Geoinformation Technology
- Real Estate and Construction Management
- Sustainable Technology
- Sustainable Urban Planning and Design
- Architectural Lighting Design (One year)
- Transport, Mobility, and Innovation (Joint EIT Urban Mobility)
- Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Infrastructure
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The government will cover the tuition for applicants during their master’s degree.
- Additional grants may be awarded, depending on the financial situation of the applicant.
- Students will have the opportunity to interact with business partners at KTH.
KTH Sweden Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to complete their education from this program must meet the requirements listed below:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s program.
- The overall goal of the student should be global sustainable development.
- Applicants must have a stellar academic background.
- Applicants must not be enrolled in other EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, Erasmus Mundus and EIT Urban Mobility programs.
How to Apply for KTH Scholarship in Sweden
The application must be done entirely online, there is no need to communicate with faculty members. All questions must be answered honestly. The insertion of factual information is necessary as candidate applications will be canceled if incorrect information is provided.
- Choose Programs
Candidates must select from the program as mentioned above; We suggest that students search for one or more that match their interests. Students can find detailed information about the programs on the program page.
- Admission Requirement for Program
Candidates can consult the admission requirements on the program page; it is important to comply with the admission conditions. If you think you are eligible to meet the program requirements, you can start your Application.
- Apply for One or More Program
Interested students should apply through “UniversityAdmissions.se. ”You need to create an account and then select your programs. Students can select four programs to set according to their priority.
- Fill KTH Application Form
Fill out the KTH scholarship application form.
- Submission of Documents
Candidates must submit their application form before February 1.
- Students are required to write a 500 word essay.
- Applicants must write their objectives through which they intend to contribute to sustainable development.
3 Replies to “KTH Sweden Scholarship 2023 | Study in Europe”
Love you all
I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The issue is something which not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something concerning this.