Applications are now open for the Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship in Qatar 2022. The HBKU Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD programs at Hammad Bin Khalifa University. Hamad Bin Khalifa University is a public university located in Doha, the capital of Qatar. The University is one of the best universities in Qatar. All expenses will be covered.
Hammad was the Emir of Qatar. The HBKU Scholarship in Qatar provides all academic fields and specializations for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD degrees. Degree. Fields consist of Islamic studies, engineering, social sciences, law and public policy, health, and science. All students from around the world are eligible with any nationality. There is no application fee required for the HBKU scholarship.
Hamad Bin Khalifa in Qatar 2022 Fully Funded Scholarship
Please note that you do not need to provide the IELTS. You can study without IELTS. If the language of your institute is not English, then you must take the IELTS; otherwise, you can obtain a certificate of English proficiency from your previous university. So, it is not necessary to take the IELTS. There are many other scholarships in Qatar without IELTS. HBKU is the easiest scholarship and anyone can apply. Full details on the HBKU scholarship are available below.
- Country: Qatar
- University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For International), 15th March 2022 (For Qatar Local)
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships for International Students is a fully funded scholarship. When you will receive the offer of admission. You will receive the Funds once you have been admitted to the Program.
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (BS)
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (MS)
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month (PhD)
- Return Ticket/Year
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
Available Fields & Programs
Please Check the Fields & Majors given below offered by Hammad Bin Khalifa University For Bachelors, Masters & PhD. Degree Programs.
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
- Master of Public Policy
- Be an International Student or a Resident of Qatar.
- Must Complete Secondary School for Bachelors Degree, and have a BS degree for Masters Degree Programs, and an MS degree for the PhD program.
- IELTS or TOEFL or GRE.
- Further Requirement is available under each Section of the Program.
IELTS TOEFL Exemption: The applicant completed their studies at an institution in a country where English is the native language.
The applicant provides an official letter from the university where they completed their undergraduate studies confirming that they obtained their degree from an institution where the medium of instruction is in English.
The Last date to apply for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2022 is 1st February 2022 (For International), 15th March 2022 (For Qatar Local)
How to Apply
The Application Process is Completely Online. You have to Apply Online and Upload the Required Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the HBKU Scholarship Qatar.