About Fully Funded Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022
Today, September 1, applications for the Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022 are now open. The Hong Kong Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. The Hong Kong scholarship scheme will provide 300 scholarships this year. Please note that Bachelor students (16 years of education) can directly apply for the Hong Kong PhD Scholarship and Master students can also apply for the Hong Kong Scholarships for International Students.
International students can study in the 8 best universities in Hong Kong. Candidates can apply in any academic field of study available at the University. There are no academic training restrictions. 300 scholarships will be awarded to study in Hong Kong by the year 2021. There is no need for any language test like IELTS if you have medium degree studies in English.
- Country: Hong Kong
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Passed You can apply next year
List of Universities Participating in Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- Lingnan University
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- The University of Hong Kong
Available Fields & Major
- Engineering and Technology
- Social Science and Business Studies
Financial Benefits coverage
A conference and research related travel allowance of HK $ 12,900
For recipients who need more than three years to complete the Ph.D. degree, chosen colleges can provide additional support. For more information, contact the interested universities directly.
An annual stipend of HK $ 309,600 (approximately US $ 39,700) (to cover housing and meals).
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership abilities
- Academic excellence
- Research Ability
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must first make an initial application online through the Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme Electronic System (HKPFSES) to obtain an HKPFS reference number before December 1, 2021 before submitting PhD applications. admission to your desired universities.
- Step 1: Submit Initial Application to Research Grants Council
- Step 2: Submit Full Applications to Proposed Universities
After completing an initial application, applicants are required to submit full applications for their selected PhD. programs to the proposed universities by quoting their HKPFS reference number before the respective universities deadlines. To Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the Hongkong Fellowship Program.