Fully Funded Government of Sweden Scholarships 2023
Applications are now open for Sweden Government Scholarships 2023. The Government of Sweden will award 300 scholarships for international students to study full-time Master’s programs from Swedish institutes. The Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023 is funded by the government of Sweden. Participants from all over the world with any nationality are eligible for the Swedish Government Scholarship. The third largest country in the European Union. Live and learn the Swedish way.
Basically, a scholarship is a way to make all your dreams come true. Approximately 600 Master’s programs taught in English. The program is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The duration of the scholarship will be one-year or two-year master’s programs. So there are no language barriers and you can also study in Sweden without IELTS.
All scholarship expenses, including tuition fees, airline tickets, stipends, and other expenses, will be covered by the Swedish government. Sweden has an internationally renowned educational system. The universities of Sweden are some of the best renowned universities in Europe. Are you interested? Or is achieving it in the big city your dream? There are many scholarships in Sweden without IELTS. More details on the Swedish government scholarships are available below.
About Government of Sweden Scholarships
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 28th February 2023
Government of Sweden Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Swedish Government Offerings – Scholarships for a large number of Master’s programs. A total of 300 scholarships will be provided.
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover the following Expenses given below.
- Full Tuition Fees Directly paid to Universities.
- Regular Payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your Living Expenses throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
Available Fields & Majors
Approximately 600 master’s programs are available at Swedish universities and are taught in English. All academic fields and specializations are available under the Swedish government scholarship. The Fileds list is given below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
Zimbabwe, Zambia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Azerbaijan and Armenia.
The Last Date to Apply for the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2023 is 28th February 2023. The Results will be Announced in April 2023.
To Apply, Please Visit the Official website for the Swedish Government Scholarship.
Government of Sweden Scholarships 2023| Fully Funded